lundi 5 mars 2007

What's this blog for ?



Hello !


Probably wondering what's this blog for ? ....Well, for one thing : practice blogging , practice so when I'm ready to say something important SOME DAY before I die...........I will !I believe that time will come ....eventually ...I can hear you say to yourself "My god, this person might be so limited, of course we're all gonna die !".


All this might seem like a series of small talk, or even hyper small talk.That's ok . I accept that criticism ! But Wait ....You're gonna miss on something important ...SO important !

Don't give up !And keep on checking.... my work in progress !
This was Darjee Live

1 commentaire:

danielle a dit…

J'ai admiré votre photo, mais un peu illisible si on ne vous connait pas. cela aurait mérité un plus gros plan.
danielle